As rough as it is to admit, this is the proof that Johnson has left a mark in my life. I believe this to be the first time I write a resolution. It’s not that I have something against them, I simply believed that writing something down did not mean I could or would accomplish it. My beliefs on resolution have not changed, but maybe writing it down would serve as a reminder that I should worry about meeting the goals that I have set before me.
These are my resolutions for the summer:
1. Journal and pray daily
2.Read my Bible.
3. Read a book weekly.
4. Excersise for a minimum of 15 minutes daily.
5. Eat as little meat as possible (beef, chicken, fish, etc).
6. Blog at least three times a week.
7. Hone graphic design skills.
8. Finish the short story I began writing over spring break.
This is where my list of resolutions will end, for now. There are probably many more things that I should think about accomplishing this summer, but these I should give greater priority. I thought of another one:
9. Don’t bite my nails.